Driving Business Transformation: Leadership in a Digital World
Innovation, Digitalization, Optimization
As digitalization continues to drive new business models and sources of revenue, CEOs are looking at CIOs to take the lead in a brave new world to accelerate business growth and business transformation.
With the new demands on the CIO role, success depends on their ability to orchestrate a digital strategy whilst being an effective internal change agent. This largely depends on their capacity to simultaneously innovate, strategize and collaborate. CIOs are now experiencing more complex, dynamic and challenging business goals that will require critical new leadership skills ranging from leading cultural change, talent development to increasing agility to enable the business value chain.
Our Advisory Board of leading Beneulx CIOs invite you to join this exclusive gathering of CIOs from Belgium, Luxembourg & Netherlands at Gartner’s invitation-only event in Amsterdam, to explore your most critical business, technology and leadership strategies.
The CIOxchange is designed for individuals in the following roles located in the Benelux region:
What You Will Learn
- What the biggest barriers to success for a Benelux CIO are, and how to address them
- How to position yourself as a digital strategy trusted advisor to your CEO
- What a bimodal approach is, and how leading Benelux CIOs are building one today
- How to evaluate and build on your levels of influence as a CIO
- How Benelux CIOs are stepping up to lead digital transformation and innovation
- Benchmark and validate your thinking with your peers