The Premier Destination for Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Leaders in Latin America
Enterprise transformation is the new imperative for the data center, infrastructure and operations, the impetus for business-driven strategies and investments. As a leader charged with delivering on the transformation promise, you must be an enabler—embracing agile deployment models that include cloud, containers and micro services, managing an explosion of data, and achieving ever-rising service levels. You must be an influencer—working in a collaborative culture built on new business relationships and financial acumen. Most of all, you must be a transformer—laying the foundation for the vast digital ecosystem and virtualized data center of the future.
The Summit is designed for individuals in the following roles:
Who Should Attend:
IT Operations & Facilities
What You Will Learn
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of the business
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Take virtualization to the next level with best practices
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Dispel the hype surrounding cloud computing and develop a long term strategy
- Manage aging infrastructure and the challenges of modernization and increase efficiency
- Fund and support your 2013 and 2014 new business initiatives
- Learn how to get ahead of the curve on mobility
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you'd like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives