Our 2015 agenda offers 8 in-depth tracks providing you a deep dive into a broad range of topics. From cloud computing, apps, mobility, data and analytics to security and identity, we have coverage for every technical professional.
Hear from Vice President and Conference Chair, Paul DeBeasi,
reasons to attend this year's conference
- Track A: Taking Mobility From Strategy to Execution
- Track B: Building a Sustainable Data and Analytics Architecture for the Digital World
- Track C: Architecting Your Cloud-First Digital Business
- Track D: Scaling Security and Identity for Your Digital Business Foundations
- Track E: Think Differently, Act Effectively - and Thrive!
- Track F: Achieving Digital Workplace Productivity Using Cloud, Mobile and Software
- Track G: Architecting Software-Defined Data Centers for Digital Business Workloads
- Track H: Developing Great Software Requires Innovation, Agility and Design
Key Take-Aways from the 2014 Conference
Gartner Catalyst Conference made clear, powerful digital forces such as mobility, cloud and big data are dominating the IT landscape, connecting people, machines and devices in unprecedented ways, and elevating technology from its traditional role as a business tool to being the very medium in which business takes place.
See for yourself, visit
Gartner Events On Demand and view key sessions from the 2014 conference
Learn more about Gartner Events On Demand
- Embrace mobility to drive innovation Mobility creates new business models and destroys old ones — and agile competitors will surpass enterprises that do not quickly adapt. A mobile architecture offers the scalability required to handle the deluge of devices filtering into your environment, enabling innovation that creates and maintains a competitive business advantage
- Fuel the digital enterprise with information Big data analytics is driving rapid transformation in infrastructure, analytics and business strategies — offering the enterprise a new ability to understand and interact with individual consumers through a variety of media, at any time and any place.
- Scale your IT foundation with cloud services Cloud computing is not just part of the digital age, it is the infrastructure and application foundation for every digital business. Cloud computing will enable the savvy companies that embrace it to thrive and leave those that don’t to fail.
- Protect your business from global cyber risks Digital business requires that organizations use and expose systems, applications and data on a far larger scale, increasing the number of threats and range of adversaries. Look for approaches to security, privacy, identity and risk which are not only effective, but are also efficient and manageable.
- Maximize employee productivity in a mobile/cloud era World-class infrastructure is useless if employees do not have, on top of it, applications that enable them to get their work done, from wherever they need to do it. As more job roles increasingly involve nonroutine work, collaboration, communication and content technologies become competitive imperatives.
- Create agility with the software-defined data center Digitalization and the Internet of Things are forcing business to change with unprecedented velocity, requiring an infrastructure that can scale and change as quickly as the market. The keys to success are networking and storage, effectively building and securing software-defined infrastructure (SDI) architectures, and SDI’s role in the hybrid cloud.
- Seize opportunity with innovative software development Software development is both the innovation engine and the “glue” of the digital business, offering the potential for growth yet accompanied by multiple challenges. Leading practices, cutting-edge technologies and modern architectural paradigms will support advancements and success.
"Testimonial" Quote is required
Optimize Your Attendance
You'll be able to add these Gartner exclusives to your agenda:
- Admission to all Keynote sessions
- Two (30 min) Gartner Analyst One-on-Ones
- Analyst User RoundTables
- End-User Case Studies
- Solution Provider Showcase
- Two Receptions
- Evening Entertainment
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- First Time Attendee Orientation Program
to be among the first to recieve our 2015 Agenda