Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit
25 - 26
- London, UK
- Hilton Metropole London
Missed the event?
Join us at the next Identity & Access Management Summit!
Click here for more details >
Core infrastructures for managing your most important assets - It’s the irresistible force meeting the immovable object. To increase transparency and agility, today’s enterprises need to start opening up systems to staff, customers and partners. However, the need to secure applications, data, and networks has never been so pressing.
Identity & Access Management Defined
Legacy technologies and approaches and fragmented processes are no longer enough. Identity theft, regulatory compliance, the rising impact of confidential data loss and rising administration costs call for a new generation of processes and technologies.
The good news: This new generation has arrived and it’s ready for prime time. The bad news: There are more ways to slip up than there are ways to get it right.
That’s what the first EMEA Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit is all about. In an intensive, two-day program Gartner will get you up to speed on every IAM issue; help you design the right IAM strategy and roadmap; and show you how IAM can be more secure while costing less.
We’ve assembled the very best minds in the market to map the IAM landscape, walk through the identity lifecycle and define the new processes and frameworks needed to succeed in this critical new discipline.
Join us for two stimulating days that will allow you to rise to some of the toughest challenges facing your enterprise.
What You Will Learn
- How leading organizations are using IAM not simply to protect digital assets, but to enhance business productivity.
- The best practices for rolling out IAM projects. How organizations can ensure rapid and proper end user adoption.
- How successful organizations are justifying IAM investments, including qualifying and quantifying intangible benefits and opportunity costs. What sort of return on investment can you reasonably expect from IAM initiatives?
- The IAM architecture and process - What are the most effective technology framework and processes.
- How IAM is being deployed and what the issues are in several important vertical industries.
- The latest on IAM as part of the compliance and audit function, including how to integrate business applications into the solution and how to manage by roles.
- The technologies that will make up the best-in-class IAM systems of the future.
- How to meet service level agreements.
- How organizations should evaluate and select among competing products and vendors in the IAM product and services space.
Who Should Attend
CISOs, CSOs, and their teams
CIOs and other IT executives
VPs, directors & managers of information security
Network security executives & directors
IT/IS directors & managers
Enterprise architects & planners
Finance executives and risk managers
Standard Conference Price
€2195 + VAT
Fee includes conference attendance, documentation and planned functions.
- Search for Related Topics: