Gartner for IT Executives CIO Signature
Gartner for IT Executives CIO Signature Provides members with the insight they need to make the best decisions for their enterprises. Through personalized service delivery, unique insight into the CIO role and an unparalleled CIO network, member CIOs gain fresh perspective on the issues and opportunities most important to them. As your trusted advisor and sounding board, your executive partner equips you with fresh perspectives and accelerates your progress in becoming an outstanding leader. You may extend key membership components to a delegate of your choice.
As a member, you receive:
- Targeted research with a keen focus on the issues most important to you
- A member-driven research agenda focused on the needs of CIOs
- An executive partner who acts as your trusted coach and sounding board, partnering with you to solve your most pressing issues and to identify opportunities
- Insight that helps you make the best possible decisions for your enterprise
- Perspective that equips you to mitigate risks while exploiting opportunities
- Clarity on CIO trends and how they will impact you
- The ability to extend key CIO Signature membership program components to a delegate of your choice�and benefit from greater access to, and use of, Gartner services. Delegates receive:
- Access to the same CIO-specific research you receive
- Inquiry privileges, and an invitation to monthly audio conferences
- Complimentary attendance at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, including VIP privileges
Leverage key program components to succeed in your role:
- Executive partner. Get high-impact advice and coaching when you need it most.
- Access to experts. Receive counsel on your specific questions.
- Exclusive, targeted content. View all CIO-focused Gartner content, including access to role portal focused on business unit CIOs, enterprise CIOs, higher education CIOs, midsize-enterprise CIOs and public sector CIOs.
- Unparalleled peer network. Tap into the world’s largest CIO community.