Gartner Event: Online Registration Terms & Conditions
- The Event is organized by Gartner, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. To be eligible to participate, you must be 21 years or older. Gartner's receipt of an application and/or payment does not constitute acceptance. Application and payments that are not accepted will be promptly returned.
- Registrations may be refunded or tickets re-activated, if cancellation is made in writing up to 15 business days prior to the Event start date. Cancellations received less than 15 business days prior to the Event start date or nonattendance will not be refunded and/or tickets will not be re-activated. Cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the Event start date with a balance due will receive a cancellation invoice for the full registration amount due.
- Substitution of registrations may be made at any time up to the Event start date. Sharing of Attendee passes is not permitted. "No Shows" will be deemed a cancellation per the 15-day policy and section 1 above.
- By attending the Event, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing your Event that have been provided or otherwise made known to you by Gartner.
- Gartner uses the information you provide to administer your Event experience. To this end, we may disclose your information to 3rd party service providers (mailing houses, organizers, sponsors) and to other Attendees. We will not disclose your personal data to a third party without your consent, except where required to do so by law. For guidance on Gartner’s privacy practices: http://www.gartner.com/technology/about/policies/privacy_principles.jsp.
- All forms of photography, video and audio recordings are prohibited on-site at Event sessions, presentations, exhibitions, functions and meals without the prior written consent of Gartner. Professional photographers and videographers are often present at the Event to take photos and videos which may edited and used by Gartner in live streaming broadcasts and on-demand marketing materials in the ordinary course of our business. By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree that your image may be used by Gartner, solely for this purpose.
- A Gartner Event is an open environment, with large numbers of Attendees and Sponsors. While Gartner will keep confidential the specifics of your discussion with our Analysts, we encourage you to take the proper precautions during your one-on-one meeting to ensure you do not inadvertently disclose sensitive information to bystanders. To help protect the security of your one-on-one meeting, Gartner prohibits any and all recording.
- If during the Event you attend a session or program hosted by a Gartner exhibitor, you agree that when you present your badge for scanning or when you provide personal data, that information will go to a non-Gartner company and Gartner takes no responsibility for how that company uses your information. You further agree that Gartner may, in order to better understand Attendee interests and ensure our services meet Attendee needs, monitor your choices on the Agenda builder tool and include RFID scanning in your Event badge. Gartner will use this information only internally and you will have the option at the Event to select a badge without RFID scanning capabilities.
- At the Event, you may receive access to Gartner and third party licensed content (“Presentation Materials”). Gartner is not liable for the information in the Presentation Materials. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden. Excerpting or quoting is permitted with prior written approval from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the course of the Event, it is not uncommon for Attendees to participate in an ad-hoc break-out session or similar type of unplanned meeting with other companies of the same industry. In any such situation, you agree to adhere to the following Antitrust Guidelines
- You agree that, in the unlikely event that George P. Johnson cannot resolve your payment issue and you dispute the credit card charge, this electronic statement may be used as evidence that said charge is valid and just. If there are any issues with your credit card charge, please contact George P. Johnson at the applicable regional contact location:
+44 20 8879 2430
+61 2 8569 7622
+1 866 405 2511
+91 80 2222 2079
- Submission of a booking, either online, by phone, email or fax, constitutes an official booking. Full payment must be received in advance of the Event. Your booking is not considered confirmed until full payment has been received.
- Your attendance at the Gartner Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these terms and conditions.