Gartner Event: Online Registration Terms & Conditions
- This Event is organized by Gartner, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. To be eligible to participate, you must be 21 years or older. If access is denied by Gartner for any reason, payments collected will be promptly refunded.
- Registrations may be refunded, or tickets re-activated, if cancellation is made in writing by the applicable Event cancellation cutoff date set forth below. Cancellations received after the cancellation cutoff date or nonattendance will not be refunded and/or tickets will not be re-activated. Cancellations received after the cutoff date with a balance due will receive a cancellation invoice for the full registration amount due.
- Symposium cancellation cutoff date is 30 calendar days prior to Event start date.
- Cancellation cutoff date for all other Events is 15 business days prior to Event start date.
- Substitution of registrations may be made at any time up to the Event start date. Sharing of Attendee passes is not permitted. "No Shows" will be deemed a cancellation per the cancellation cutoff date in section 2 above.
- By attending the Event, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing your Event that have been provided or otherwise made known to you by Gartner.
- Gartner uses the personal data you provide in this registration for the purpose of administering your participation in this Event. To this end, Gartner may disclose your personal data to third party service providers (e.g., mailing houses and any other providers engaged by Gartner to assist in the conduct of the Event). Gartner may also disclose your personal data to other Event Attendees but will do so solely in connection with the Event Attendee List and always in compliance with applicable data protection laws and our Privacy Principles. Except as described herein, Gartner will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
- When you are building your agenda and setting up your Event experience with our Events Navigator tool, the information you provide is personal and confidential to you, the Attendee. Gartner will not share this information with any third party without your prior written consent.
- Gartner prohibits the use of cameras and mobile recording devices at all Event sessions and speaker presentations. Gartner hires professional photographers/videographers to capture images of the Event in compliance with data protection & privacy laws. Gartner may edit and use these images for administrative and promotional activities in the ordinary course of our business. By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree that (i) your image may be used by Gartner as set forth hereunder; and (ii) other Event Attendees may capture your image, in photo, video or streaming formats, which Gartner cannot control and for which Gartner disclaims all liability
- A Gartner Event is an open environment, with large numbers of Attendees and Sponsors. While Gartner will keep confidential the specifics of your discussion with our Analysts, we encourage you to take the proper precautions during your one-on-one meeting to ensure you do not inadvertently disclose sensitive information to bystanders. To help protect the security of your one-on-one meeting, Gartner prohibits any and all recording.
- If during the Event you attend a session or program hosted by an Exhibitor other than Gartner, you understand and agree that when you present your badge for scanning or when you provide personal data, that information will go to a non-Gartner company and Gartner takes no responsibility for how that company uses your information. You further agree that Gartner may, in order to better understand Attendee interests and ensure our services meet Attendee needs, monitor your choices on our Events Navigator tool and include RFID scanning in your Event badge. Gartner will use this information only internally and you will have the option at the Event to select a badge without RFID scanning capabilities.
- At the Event, you may receive access to Gartner and third party licensed content ("Presentation Materials"). Gartner is not liable for the information in the Presentation Materials. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden. Excerpting or quoting is permitted with prior written approval from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the course of the Event, it is not uncommon for Attendees to participate in an ad-hoc break-out sessions or similar type of unplanned meetings with other companies of the same industry. In any such situation, you agree to adhere to the following Antitrust Guidelines.
- The Gartner Wireless is a free open wireless internet service provided to Gartner attendees for use at Gartner Events. Use the service at your own risk. To protect your personal data, we strongly encourage you to secure your device and Internet communications using security measures suited to the situation and intended use of the services.
- You agree that, in the unlikely event that George P. Johnson cannot resolve your payment issue and you dispute the credit card charge, this electronic statement may be used as evidence that said charge is valid and just. If there are any issues with your credit card charge, please contact George P. Johnson at the applicable regional contact location:
+44 20 8879 2430
+61 2 8569 7622
+1 866 405 2511
+91 80 2222 2079
+55 11 5632 3109
+52 55 9171 1714
- Submission of a registration online, by phone, email or fax, constitutes an official registration and intent to attend the Event. Full payment must be received prior to the Event in order to gain entry.
- Your registration for, and participation in, this Gartner Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these terms and conditions.