Gartner Privacy Principles
Gartner is committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times. These Privacy Principles apply to all corporate entities doing business under the name Gartner:
- We comply with the laws and regulations where we conduct business.
- We do not share personal information about you outside Gartner unless you give us permission to do so or when the law requires it.
- We control the collection and use of personal information in order to administer our relationship with you and deliver superior service, including letting you know about products, events and other offerings that may be relevant to you.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from marketing lists.
- We insist that vendors we hire to provide support services to Gartner adhere to our Privacy Principles.
- We safeguard and protect your personal information.
- We update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date and accurate.
- We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
Last Update: 29-September-2008