Infrastructure & Operations
Rapidly changing business requirements place complex burdens on existing IT infrastructure and service delivery capabilities. Gartner Consulting solutions assess your IT challenges to better target infrastructure investments to meet business expectations. Targeted help provides your team the insights, analysis and road maps necessary to reduce your risk as you modernize your infrastructure services.
We understand the key issues you are facing.
- Increasing demands are outstripping the capabilities of the existing IT infrastructure
- Outdated IT processes are making it difficult to exploit new technologies (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization)
- Cost pressures require relentless focus on standardization, consolidation and optimizing service delivery
- Rapidly evolving I&O strategies are driving new shared services models and requirements
We have the data, tools and capabilities to help.
- Experts to apply leading edge technologies and practices to solve today's most pressing challenges
- Infrastructure: server virtualization, data center consolidation, storage optimization, unified communications
- Operations: ITSM/ITIL process maturity, Service Catalogs, Service Rate Setting/Chargeback
- Cost, price and process benchmarks to compare your performance to industry peers
- Former practitioners who know the I&O challenges first hand
We are familiar with the demands of your role.
- Mike Pedersen
- NA Infrastructure & Operations Lead
- Ian Head
- EMEA Infrastructure & Operations Lead