The Must–Attend Event for EA Professionals
Throughout the two-day seminar, we bring you highly interactive sessions - from planning to implementation - that focus on the enterprise as a holistic system of systems and provides you with the insight you need to deliver the agility, speed and integration your business needs.
- Day One: Foundations – learn to successfully integrate business and IT strategy
- Day Two: Planning and Running – provides you with best practices for a successful EA initiative
A Unique, Two–day Learning Experience
In the two–day seminar, you'll learn a disciplined process – from planning to implementation – that focuses on the enterprise as a holistic system of systems and delivers the agility, speed and integration your business needs.
- Classroom-Style Setting – You'll dive deep into the subject of EA in a small and intimate classroom-style setting limited to no more than 50 participants. You'll be able to freely share detailed experiences with your peers and enjoy face time with the two expert Gartner EA analysts leading the seminar.
- Focus on the Basics – The seminar is designed to ensure everyone who attends learns the key fundamentals of EA. Even if you've already begun your EA journey, come for a valuable refresher – you'll learn new strategies and best practices you can apply immediately.
- Deeper Learning Experience – The seminar is a flexible, highly interactive class you can stop at any time to ask a question or make a comment. Built into the sessions is time to figure out exactly how to apply the concepts, frameworks and processes of EA in your organization. Hands–on exercises and focused attention help make this a richly rewarding experience that truly meets your specific needs.
Three Ways a Gartner "Seminar" Is Different and How You Will Benefit: