Transform Your Applications Strategy for a Digital World
The digital world has gotten very real, very fast: every industry is being radically reshaped by digital opportunities and threats. Today, key Nexus of Forces technologies such as cloud, mobile, big data and analytics are revolutionizing how applications are defined, built and deployed. But we can’t discard our core IT systems. Finding the right balance between the worlds of today and tomorrow becomes the challenge for IT professionals in this new digital era and there isn’t time to wait for safe bets to emerge. The right decisions need to be made now.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Learn application architecture models that support innovation and agility
- Understand the link between enterprise architecture and applications strategy
- Face the reality of legacy integration to transform, upgrade, modernize and move on
- Create a strong mobile applications program
- Minimize risk exposure while still tapping into the benefits of cloud
- Close up gaps in responsibility with “just enough” governancel
- Empower developers to fail fast, iterate quickly and innovate for success
- Translate how the new disruptive trends affect your role and career
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Senior IT executives in charge of applications
- Enterprise architects
- Application strategists
- Application architects
- Application and web development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application portfolio managers
- Mobile developers and mobile architects
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.