Innovate and Renovate to Dominate in the New Digital Economy
The digital world demands that you are up to speed with today's challenges but also prepared for an uncertain future. You need agility to better deal with the radical changes required for building and managing your applications portfolio. The increasing complexity of applications, along with the attractive opportunities and corresponding risks of new approaches and technologies makes the need for redefining strategies imperative. However, you cannot discard your core IT systems. There is a need to both renovate the core of IT systems and services, and exploit future technology opportunities.
If you are just starting out in the application world the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit is an opportunity to quickly understand trends, techniques and providers. Experienced applications managers, integrators and architects will also be able to fine-tune their strategies and stay at the leading edge of industry developments.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Prepare for the challenges facing outsourcing, integration, cloud, AD, agile adoption
- Get a seat at the ‘business table’ and increase the alignment of IT and business
- Adopt agile, dynamic, iterative, ecosystem-based delivery methods
- Secure data in the cloud, improve governance and balance risk and opportunities
- Be your organization’s catalyst for digital-age business transformation
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Application architects, web services and infrastructure managers
- Application development, integration and portfolio management leaders
- Information architects
- Application strategists
- Enterprise architects and business leaders
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.