Crossing the Analytical Divide: New Technologies, New Skills
The speed of change in the business environment is being ever accelerated and more situations for critical decision making require your immediate insight and action. In addition, enterprise efforts towards the digital business where the real world merges with the digital world are becoming more active. We are encountering more business cases we cannot handle with traditional guesswork. Under such a business environment with recent technology advancement, expectations to information usage have grown and business analytics is a top investment priority for global leaders.
In this summit, we introduce latest global trends of strategies, technologies and skills needed for using information in the digital business age.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- •Practical advice building your BI strategy
- Review key trends & future direction of BI
- Advance user experience of BI initiatives
- •Advice on getting started
- Understand what models drive success with BI
- Benchmark & compare organizational structure
- Gartner's objective view – vendors & products
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- BI Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Business Development Managers
- Data Quality and Data Integration Managers
- Information Management Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.