Be Prepared for Analytics-driven Business Transformation
Analytics is a series of practices from information analysis and intelligence acquisition to business decision making and execution for achieving business outcomes.
Current analytics not only uses internal information but also external data from social media, physical data from sensors and other smart devices. This creates unprecedented business transformation while generating new business benefits in enterprise management, marketing, market predictions, risk detection and others areas.
At this summit we explore how the world of business intelligence and information utilization is changing by forming an understanding of the essence of analytics and propose how Japanese enterprises should prepare themselves for analytics-driven business transformation especially for the areas of enterprise management and marketing.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Develop an effective BI strategy
- Maximize advantage of next generation analytics
- Improve business performance with new analytics
- Get the latest insights on today’s big data
- Improve info management and data quality
- Improve user engagement with BI
Who Should Attend
IT and business executives leading BI and performance management, and information management initiatives such as:
- CIOs, COOs and IT Directors/Managers
- CMOs and Marketing Managers
- BI Managers
- Business Development Managers, Project Managers and Technical Specialists
- Corporate planning and business planning leaders
- Business analysis
- Data/information architecture
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.