Transform Service Delivery for Digital Business — Take Charge, Lead the Change
Digital business creates new opportunities by blurring the digital and physical worlds. It promises to usher in an unprecedented convergence of people, business, systems and things that disrupt existing organizational models.
Digital business also means that every organization is becoming a digital organization. The next 12 months will be a crucial period in this transformation and it will impact infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals at a faster rate than ever before. Internal and external stakeholders expect seamless, scalable infrastructure services – and will often go elsewhere if they cannot get it. At the same time, cost concerns are forcing traditional IT organizations in Australia and New Zealand to be leaner and more agile, while also simultaneously exploring new forms of digital innovation. These are the type of issues that bring attendees back to Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Data Center Summit year after year.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Determine what should not go to the cloud
- Evaluate the hype surrounding ‘software defined’ solutions
- Develop steps to change the culture of traditional IT
- Improve support for mobile business initiatives
- Manage storage growth
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Manager, Infrastructure
- Manager, Data Center
- Manager, IT Operations
- Manager, Networks
- Manager, Enterprise Mobility
- Manager, Storage, Servers
- Head of Architecture
- Manager, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.