Accelerate Innovation. Drive Transformation. Achieve Operational Excellence.
Gartner IT Infrastructure Operations & Data Center Summit is a well established community of data center, IT infrastructure and operations professionals charged with managing and advancing their enterprise's evolving IT infrastructure requirements. We share forward thinking, unbiased research and dynamic, actionable advice for the data center professional, based on collective global analyst experience for both users and vendors of technology.
Grounded in tactical and strategic guidance, our intensive summit agenda is unique in that it offers comprehensive content for all major data center disciplines — servers, operating systems, storage, business continuity and disaster recovery. We provide a consultative environment of solutions from leading and emerging technology providers, arming our attendees with information to advance their business.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Advance to the next phase of virtualization exploitation
- Develop the right cloud computing strategy
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of the business
- Manage aging infrastructures and the challenges of modernization and increase efficiency
- Deal effectively with space, power and cooling issues
Who Should Attend
IT professionals including:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Operations
- The Data Center
- IT Architecture
- Mobile Device Management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.