Transform Service Delivery for Digital Business — Take Charge, Lead the Change
Now entering its second decade, the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Data Center Summit continues to grow in attendance because of the caliber of the presentations and the range of topics covered. In 2015, the event will cover:
- Service Management - automation, DevOps, service levels and availability
- Cloud Strategy - ensuring cloud security, enabling public, private and hybrid cloud
- End User Computing - mobile security, user experience and enterprise strategy
- Multisourcing - service integration, cloud services broker
- Data Center Infrastructures - integrated systems, flash storage, software defined infrastructure
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Cloud Strategy
- Mobile Business Initiatives
- Emerging Storage Architectures
- Culture Change for Traditional IT Operations
- Emerging DC Architectures
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.