Reset Your World: The Evolving Role of Risk Management and Information Security
After nearly a decade of steady progress toward maturity, IT security and risk management have reached a tipping point. The Nexus of Forces — social, mobile, cloud and information — has unleashed a new wave of change and threats. Emerging markets and a jumble of international regulatory and compliance obligations have also increased the complexity of the business environment. In addition, the uncertainty of climate change is making business continuity management (BCM) more important than ever. As these threats and changes transform markets and redefine competitive advantage, business leaders are recognizing the critical role IT security and risk management disciplines play in ongoing business growth and transformation.
This year's Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit delivers the essential tools and strategies CIOs, CISOs, CROs, CTOs and their teams need to identify and communicate emerging risks, manage them appropriately and enable the business to grow and prosper as securely as possible.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Leverage Gartner analysts to move your risk and security program forward and support business resilience.
- Architect an overall security and risk management strategy aligned to business needs
- Use the latest techniques to evaluate new security risks presented by SaaS
- cloud computing and virtualization
- Prepare for new regulatory, compliance, privacy and e-discovery requirements
- Create a more risk-aware organizational culture that supports risk management initiatives
- Improve customer acquisition and retention
- Meet compliance regulations
- Leverage master data to manage risk
Who Should Attend
Business and IT professionals involved in enterprise-wide security, risk management or business continuity:
- CIO / CTO / CISO
- IT Security Officer
- Infrastructure Architect/Network/Solutions Architect/Security Architect
- Information Risk Manager
- Security Risk Manager/Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager/Fraud Manager
- Information Security Manager
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.