Manage Risk & Deliver Security in a Digital World
Effective cybersecurity is the foundation of successful digital business. As organizations of all types leverage new technology and business processes to deliver services and products to global markets, security and risk managers must, as ever, support achievement of enterprise objectives while mitigating security risks to an acceptable level. In the face of increasing threats, security and risk leaders need to build resilient organizations that can withstand attacks and continue to attain enterprise objectives.
Successful security and risk leaders embrace new approaches to digital business while maintaining proven control architecture that mitigates enterprise risk. The Gartner annual security and risk summit equips security and risk managers with the skills, knowledge, strategies and tactics that enable cost-effective security and risk management programs, support digital business and drive enterprise success.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Leverage Gartner analysts to move your risk and security program forward and support business resilience.
- Understand the growing interconnectedness of all forms of risk management
- Gain the role-specific tools, strategies, and insights to stay ahead of ever-increasing threats
- Align risk management strategies with business goals
- Prepare for new regulatory, compliance, privacy, and e-discovery requirements
- Use the latest techniques to evaluate new security risks
- Maximize resources by using the latest business continuity management models
- Create a more risk-aware organizational culture
Who Should Attend
Business and IT professionals involved in enterprise-wide security, risk management or business continuity:
- Chief information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Risk officer
- Information Security Program Manager
- Identity & Access Manager
- Privacy Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Network Manager
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Audit Leader
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.