Event Approval Tools
Attending a Gartner event can help spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We've developed a set of materials that will aid in gaining approval from your manager and give you the ability to validate and review your onsite experience.
- Approval Letter - Cost/Benefit Event Summary: Personalize to reflect your objectives and convey cost/benefit analysis of attending and send to your manager.
- Set Your Goals/Expectations: Rate what is most important to you through your attendance by filling out a simple check-list.
- Gartner Events Navigator Quick Guide: Use this handy "quick guide" for the best way to set up and manage your onsite agenda.
- Customizable Trip Report: Easily report your ROI from the conference by following our pre-defined template.
- Post-Event Trip Report from Gartner: A PDF highlighting key sessions, new and notable features, critical takeaways, interactive polling results, exhibit showcase highlights and more.