Crossing the Analytical Divide: New Technologies, New Skills
This year's agenda, built around the theme, "Crossing the Analytical Divide: New Technologies, New Skills," explores how to apply new BI and analytic capabilities to strengthen the business and advance new business models. You'll learn how to tap the full potential of these new technologies, what it takes to implement them successfully and how to avoid the risks.
Five new tracks for 2015 deliver the latest insights on:
- Lead the Initiative
- Communicate the Value
- Modernize the Core
- Evangelize the New
- Jumpstart the Journey
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Transform the business with analytics delivering greater transparency, decisiveness and personalization.
- Recognize information as a powerful economic asset and potential revenue stream, and tap its full potential.
- Evaluate how NoSQL, Hadoop, in-memory, predictive and prescriptive analytics, MDM and data warehouse logical design could advance your goals.
- Understand the impact of emerging trends such as cognitive computing, the quantified self and infonomics, the discipline of assessing the value of your data.
- Deploy big data analytics for deep personalization and targeted offers.
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- BI Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Managers
- Performance Management Directors
- Data Quality and Data Integration Managers
- Business Development Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.