Analyze. Predict. Act.
The value of BI lies ultimately in its ability to transform decision making. The best business outcomes arise from BI programs that deliver what users need to make fact-based, analytic, collaborative decisions (not just by giving them better access to data).
Analytic excellence requires initiatives that reduce the gap between BI producers, enablers and consumers. It also demands that BI teams embrace a portfolio of BI platform, performance management and discrete analytic technologies, in order to expand the use cases covered and their relevance to the decisions end users need to make. This approach means learning from what business teams are doing to meet their own requirements, figuring out what broader "information products" are most valuable and where BI solution architectures should integrate these deliverables.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Practical advice building your BI strategy
- Review key trends & future direction of BI
- Advance user experience of BI initiatives
- Advice on getting started
- Understand what models drive success with BI
- Benchmark & compare organizational structure
- Gartner's objective view – vendors & products
- Establish foundational knowledge
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- BI Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Managers
- Performance Management Directors
- Data Quality and Data Integration Managers
- Business Development Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.