Powering Business Advantage With Your Information Strategy
Today's enterprise information is a valuable business asset that you can use to generate new revenue and power business growth, transformation and competitive advantage.
To help you tap the full potential of these major new opportunities and stay ahead of new imperatives, this year's Gartner Enterprise Information and Master Data Management Summit has been significantly expanded to deliver the latest tools, insights and best practices across enterprise information topics, including traditional MDM priorities. It's time to get started powering business advantage with your information strategy, our theme for this year's landmark conference.
Find out why to attend from the conference chair
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Identify ways to use information to generate business growth and transformation.
- Assess the value of your enterprise information with infonomics.
- Implement effective big data information governance policies—and make them stick.
- Modernize your technology infrastructure to meet big data needs.
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- IT Managers and Executives involved in Master Data Management
- MDM, CDI and PIM Project/Program Managers
- Business Application Managers — CRM, SCM, ERP, PLM and Procurement
- Information Managers and Architects
- Data Managers and Architects
- ERP, PLM, CRM, Procurement, Operations, and SCM Architects
- Data and Data Model Architects
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.