Business-Outcome-Driven EA: A Quantum Leap to Delivering High Value
The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit – our signature EA event – is the world's most important gathering of enterprise architects, business strategists and IT innovation teams.
Providing independent advice, attendees can evaluate their current EA strategy, exchange best practices with peers and spark new ideas. Attendees benefit from a unique learning experience filled with thought-provoking presentations, real-world case studies, analyst engagement and access to leading EA solution providers.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Insight on the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Meet with your industry peers during networking sessions and share experiences
- Increase EA value today by learning proven EA techniques for success
- Obtain clarity as to how EA helps you facilitate organizational change
- Understand the continuing evolution of this strategic management discipline
- Grow your personal knowledge on the tools and strategies needed for EA success
- A two day agenda packed with insights and world-class research
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Strategists
- Business Strategist
- IT Innovation Teams
World's Top Industry Experts
Event attendees will have access to the thought leadership of Gartner's global research organization, which offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives from more than 10,000 companies everyday.
You can Interact with Gartner analysts in several ways at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: insight and actionable advice direct from the experts onsite with Q&A
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: private consultation with a Gartner analyst to explore solutions to your business and IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: informal sessions moderated by Gartner analysts where you and your peers can share insight, challenges and concerns on today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
We bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution provider sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look at how new solutions and products work in the real world.
- Face-to-face sponsor meetings: Confer privately with sponsors in a 30-minute prearranged meeting that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.