Join us at the annual gathering for the IT financial, procurement, vendor and asset management community that combines these interrelated roles into a single conference. Through analyst sessions, problem solving contract negotiation clinics and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Learn to control, optimize and reduce costs
- Gain best practices for tracking IT assets, asserting compliance and protecting against audits
- Discover how to elevate vendor management to a strategic practice
- Get hands-on negotiating skills with vendor specific advice
- Jumpstart your key ITAM and Procurement concepts
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Control, optimize and reduce costs
- Assert compliance and protect against audits
- Elevate and mature vendor management programs
- Hands-on negotiating skills with vendor advice
- Jumpstart key ITAM and procurement concepts
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours. These small group discussions provide an informal setting for you and your peers to share insight, challenges and concerns on today's hottest topics.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.
Contract Negotiation Clinics
These small, hands–on workshops deliver a powerful combination of Gartner insight and peer best practices that will position you well for your next contract negotiation–or renegotiation–with strategic vendors. Registration required.