Join us at the annual gathering for the IT financial, procurement and asset management community that combines these three interrelated roles into a single conference. Through analyst sessions, problem solving contract negotiation clinics and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Understanding the financial impact of IT decisions
- Improve and optimize procurement processes
- Better negotiate with software vendors
- Enhance the state of IT asset management and increase program success
- Better prepare for and manage software audits
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- A. Make Finance Sustainable
- B. Build Strategies to Defeat Cost Escalation
- C. Create Value through Asset Management
- D. NEW! Overcome Barriers to Effective Vendor Management
- Cloud computing
- Managing vendor and software audits
- Virtualization of IT
- Understanding IT costs
- Managing bring your own device (BYOD)
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours. These small group discussions provide an informal setting for you and your peers to share insight, challenges and concerns on today's hottest topics.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.
Contract Negotiation Clinics
These small, hands–on workshops deliver a powerful combination of Gartner insight and peer best practices that will position you well for your next contract negotiation–or renegotiation–with strategic vendors. Registration required.