Enhance Business Outcomes, Efficiency and Security through IAM
IAM remains a key security, risk management and business discipline, ensuring that the right people get access to the right resources at the right times for the right reasons, enabling the right business outcomes. But orchestrating all this efficiently and effectively – and delivering real business value – becomes increasing difficult as IAM extends to a greater variety of users within and without the enterprise, to a greater variety of endpoints and applications, largely driven by the Nexus of Forces.
The 2015 IAM Summit will present the strategic trends that will shape enterprises' IAM vision over the next six years, as well as actionable advice that equips leaders and practitioners to deal with today's challenges, business agility and profitability; regulatory compliance, accountability and transparency; and the Nexus of Forces itself.
Hear from the conference chair on why you should attend
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Make the business case: explain precisely where and how IAM can deliver advantage
- Win over colleagues & management: get comprehensive answers and arguments to move forward
- Minimize expenditure, maximize value
- Benchmark against the competition
- Strengthen your key resource – yourself:
- Discover best practices for cutting through organizational politics and risk aversion
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- VPs, Directors and Managers of IT Security
- Heads of Identity & Access Management
- IAM Program Managers
- IAM Project Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.