Engage, Collaborate, Innovate: Thriving in the Digital Enterprise
The use of mobile, social and analytics have created new opportunities to transform how you can engage with customers, employees and partners. Learn about the full business potential of new technologies and what it takes to implement them successfully.
The agenda is focused on:
- User Experience (UX). Design. Deliver world-class UX across every channel.
- Workforce Effectiveness. Promote agility and innovation through greater employee engagement.
- New skills for people-centered leadership. Prepare yourself for the new digital workplace.
- Building compelling business cases for collaboration initiatives.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Learn about the full potential of new technologies and how to implement them successfully. Get an independent view and practical advice on how to:
- Build advanced portals that meet the expectations of employees and customers
- Create seamless user experiences — for both internal and external applications
- Understand the influence of social media on interactions and expectations
- Improve communication flow across your teams and your organization
- Prepare yourself for the future digital workplace
Who Should Attend
IT and business leaders responsible for:
- Portals and web strategies
- User experience
- Content management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Collaboration and social initiatives
- Application development and CRM
- Corporate communications
- Workforce effectiveness
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.