Engage to Succeed in the Mobile, Social, Digital Enterprise
The Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit is designed to help IT and business executives get the most out of their existing and new investments and initiatives in the areas of internal, cloud-based and mobile instances of portals, enterprise content management systems, enterprise information management systems, messaging and communications, collaboration and social software.
This area of technology and management discipline is uniquely geared toward helping enterprises as PCC disciplines can be applied both to drive growth and innovation as well as to create efficiencies and cut costs equally. There are very few areas of technology that can accomplish both of these goals equally.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through thought-provoking analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, find out about:
- Better use collaborative tools
- The application of PCC in mobile environments
- Harnessing the business value of social software
- Clarifying the impact of PCC disciplines
- Improving relations with employees and customers
- Exploring and understanding alternative delivery models such as cloud
Who Should Attend
Business and IT professionals, CIOs, and CTOs, as well as VPs, Directors, and Managers in:
- Customer, employee and supplier portals
- User experience design and development
- Enterprise content and Web content management
- Social software and social networking
- Web technology, media, and web services
- EVideoconferencing, wikis, blogs and all forms of collaboration
- Web 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0 initiatives
- Information and content architecture
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.