- Malene Schroder
- Senior Project Management
- DONG energy
Hotel & Travel
London, UK W2 2TY
Phone: +44 20 7262 6737
Fax: +44 20 7724 3191
A limited block of rooms has been reserved at Lancaster London Hotel. As these rooms can only be held until 10 working days prior to the event, we recommend that you contact the hotel as soon as possible. To make your hotel room reservations, please visit www.lancasterlondon.com and click on Book Now at top of the page in right hand side corner. Then click on Corporate Rates at the top of the page and enter the booking code GART2013.
The special promotional Gartner conference rate is £185 for single occupancy. Please note that this rate includes English breakfast but excludes VAT.
Lancaster London check in time is 14:00 and check out time is 12:00 noon.
The Corus Hotel – Hyde Park
London, W2 3LG, United Kingdom
(0)844 736 8601
The Hilton Paddington
146 Praed Street
London, W2 1EE, United Kingdom
0207 850 0600
- Heathrow Airport is situated 15 miles and takes 45 minutes by road to the Lancaster London. The Heathrow Express is a 20-minute train ride to Paddington Station (a 5-minute walk from the Lancaster London).
- Gatwick Airport is situated 30 miles from the Lancaster London and takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes by road.
- M4 and M40 are within a 5-Mile radius to the Lancaster London.
- 15 minutes direct by underground to the city.
- Lancaster Gate Station (underneath the Lancaster London)
- Paddington station (on the Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines and National Rail) is approximately a 5-10 minute walk from Lancaster Gate. Alternatively, Queensway station is a 10-15 minute walk for connection with the Central line. Valid London Underground tickets will be accepted on some local bus routes between Lancaster Gate and Queensway.
There is public parking on site, 100 spaces available.
- Up to 2 hours: £12.00
- 2 - 4 hours: £17.00
- 4 - 6 hours: £22.00
- 6 - 10 hours: £28.00
- 10 - 16 hours: £30.00
- 16 - 24 hours: £35.00
- 24 hours. Residents only: £30.00
- Overnight (1800 - 0900) Residents only: £20.00
The Lancaster London is included in the congestion charging zone. For a detailed map of the congestion charge zones and further information please visit www.cclondon.com.
Overlooking the tranquil beauty of Hyde Park, the Lancaster London is only minutes from the West End shops and theatres, and ideally placed for leisure and business guests alike. It is the perfect location for enjoying the very heart of Europe's most exciting city. Restaurants and Attractions (PDF)
Do you have special needs that we can address to make your participation more enjoyable and meaningful? Please complete the appropriate space on the Registration Form or call us at +44 208 879 2430.