Exploiting IT to drive enterprise performance and growth
Latin America leads worldwide IT spending growth in 2012 with an average increase of 12.7%. With this significant increase, comes significant new expectations, tougher metrics and higher visibility for CIOs and Senior IT Executives responsible for managing the IT organization to drive performance and business growth.
With two and a half intensive days of analyst presentations, workshops and peer interaction, you'll have a deeper understanding of the strategies, tools and techniques to successfully use IT as a principal driver of enterprise performance and growth. You will experience a deep dive into forward-thinking strategies and investment approaches to meet tomorrow's demands. The approach is pragmatic; the advice unbiased; the experience invaluable. Only Gartner has the field-tested research, actionable insights and collective expertise to deliver objective information and insights on a global scale.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Create or Validate your IT Strategy
- Make intelligent, informed IT investment choices
- Benchmark against Latin American multinationals
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Improve customer acquisition and retention
- Bring together IT and key business unit heads
- Leverage IT to drive business growth
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- CIOs and their teams
- Directors of IT, Systems and Tecnology
- IT Managers and Executives
- Business Intelligence and Information
- Business Process Management Professionals
- Sourcing and Vendor Relations Executives
- Infrastructure and Operations Management
- Security and Risk Management Executives
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.