Transform Your Application Strategies for a New Reality
The Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit is the single most important demonstration of Gartner insight in applications each year, bringing together 40 Gartner analysts and hundreds of application professionals. Nearly fifty analyst presentations plus a robust agenda of case studies, workshops and analyst-user roundtables cover all of today's top priorities, including:
- Urgent decisions that will affect your cloud strategy today and for years to come
- Rebuilding your application strategy to deliver on the potential of mobile
- Understanding the cumulative impact of cloud, mobile, social and new information and analytics
- Reshaping applications to support innovation, accelerate development times and drive growth
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Next-generation mobile applications
- Rock-solid security — even in the cloud
- Critical new governance protocols
- Legacy integration & modernization
- Big data analytics & information architecture
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.