Last year we faced the reality of big data. This year, we put it to work
Gartner BI & Analytics Summit 2014 shows you which new technologies can advance your organization and how to build the skills to use them. Built around the theme, "The Future of Your Business: Transparent, Decisive, Personalized," our expanded agenda shows you how big data and advanced analytics are being applied to make your business models more transparent, decisive and personalized.
- Transparent: Make information transparency and customer-facing analytics a key part of your business model to build stronger relationships with your customers, partners and suppliers.
- Decisive: Focus your business analytics strategy directly on creating a more empirical and collaborative decision-making process.
- Personalized: Learn how analytics can deliver more precise measurement and granular segmentation to build more personalized business processes.
Interested in attending? Hear why from our Gartner analyst
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Develop an effective BI strategy
- Maximize advantage of next generation analytics
- Improve business performance with new analytics
- Get the latest insights on today’s big data
- Improve info management and data quality
- Improve user engagement with BI
- Strengthen your personal network and career opportunity
- Evaluate cloud and SaaS options for analytics
Who Should Attend
IT and business executives leading BI and performance management, and information management initiatives such as:
- BI and Performance Management executives and managers
- BI competency centers
- Business analysis
- Data warehousing and management
- CIOs, IT and business strategists and planners
- Enterprise and application architecture
- Data/information architecture
- CFOs and Financial executives
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.