Last year we faced the reality of big data. This year, we put it to work
The trend toward transparency—the willingness and ability to share more and better information with customers, partners and employees—has morphed into a revenue generating activity. New business models have emerged. At the same time, new concerns rise.
Focused on your next steps, Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit 2014 will show you which new technologies can advance your organization and how to build the skills to use them. You’ll walk away with a deeper understanding of the trend toward transparency and how it could improve your business, whether by enriching partner and customer relationships or generating entirely new revenue streams.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Develop an effective BI strategy
- Maximize advantage of next generation analytics
- Improve business performance with new analytics
- Get the latest insights on today’s big data
- Improve info management and data quality
- Improve user engagement with BI
- Strengthen your personal network and career opportunity
- Evaluate cloud and SaaS options for analytics
Who Should Attend
IT and business executives leading BI and performance management, and information management initiatives such as:
- BI and Performance Management executives and managers
- BI competency centers
- Business analysis
- Data warehousing and management
- CIOs, IT and business strategists and planners
- Enterprise and application architecture
- Data/information architecture
- CFOs and Financial executives
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.