- Kamyar Arjomand
- Senior Management, Business Intelligence & Innovation
Event Approval Tools
Attending a Gartner event can help spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of materials that will aid in gaining approval from your manager and give you the ability to validate and review your onsite experience.
- Customizable Letter to Your Manager: A Word template with a cost/benefit analysis.
- Gartner Events Navigator Quick Guide: Use this handy "quick guide" for the best way to set up and manage your onsite agenda.
- Customizable Trip Report: A Word template to help you easily report your ROI from the conference.
- Post-Event Brief: A PDF that highlights what was new and notable, key takeaways, what attendees asked about, interactive polling results, exhibit showcase highlights and more.