- Senior Enterprise Process Architect
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc
Been to this Summit Before?
Success in today’s dynamic marketplace is a function of your ability to proactively raise the bar and out-execute your competition. At Gartner Business Process Management Summit 2013, you’ll see how the next generation of BPM goes beyond incremental efficiency gains and enables you to visualize and analyze business operations in real time and take immediate, intelligent actions to better execute on key business strategies.
The next generation of BPM is poised to drive truly game-changing business transformation. For 2013, you'll find fresh, new insights and actionable recommendations, regardless of where you are in your BPM journey.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2013!
The next generation of BPM is poised to drive truly game-changing business transformation. For 2013, you'll find fresh, new insights and actionable recommendations, regardless of where you are in your BPM journey. Here's a sample of what you can expect:
- The Gartner BPM Excellence Awards showcase real success stories and best practices
- More new and hands-on workshops to help you advance BPM capability
- Practical guidance for building the business case for BPM — and selling it to the C-suite
- BPM certification exam on-site
- New content: social BPM, IBO, organizational politics
- New interactive formats including: To the Point
The next generation of BPM
- Increases efficiencies by integrating application silos into a process to automate hand-offs
- Increases productivity and effectiveness by closing the "white spaces" between organizational units and application environments
- Increases transparency, accountability and adaptability to address mgt pressures
- Enables proactive (not reactive) management of business operations by enabling real time adjustment of in-flight work to better achieve desired outcomes and goals
- Makes processes smarter to improve consistency and increase scale without a commensurate increase in headcount
- Improves your process skills through education and BPM certification at the Summit
- Overcomes the organizational barriers to cross functional process management, thereby delivering higher operational results
- Innovates with new technologies (social, mobile, cloud, analytics) in the process context