The Premier Event for Technical Professionals
The convergence of mobile, cloud, and big data is transforming IT and reshaping the way business is conducted — across the globe and in every industry. Add the increasing use of social media for collaboration and it's the "perfect storm" of game-changing, converging technologies. The demands of today's business necessitate that IT organizations adopt mobility, cloud, and big data. But their true business value becomes obvious when used in concert. That's where organizations must focus.
The promise... indispensable business and IT services that drive clear competitive advantage, creates business agility, and enables new business models — optimized to the way work actually gets done. Do you have an IT strategy and plan for harnessing the power it offers... and addressing the challenges it presents? If you don't, you're likely already behind your competitors.
Analyst One-on-One sessions, hands-on workshops and peer networking, you'll gain knowledge and actionable insights, including:
- A valuable opportunity to validate ideas and formulate plans
- The new world of Risk Management and Security
- Implementing an effective BYOD strategy
- Deploying Big Data and analytics Solutions
- Building right-fit hybrid cloud solutions
- Cloud use cases, architectures, and providers
- Radical Thinking: Unconventional and Innovative ideas
Who Should Attend
IT Practitioners, Architects, IT Strategists, and Technical Professionals in these roles:
- Application delivery collaboration and content management
- Data center
- Data management
- Identity and privacy
- Network and telecom
- Security and risk management
- Infrastructure and operations
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of IT leaders and technology professionals will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the people leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Sponsor access opportunities include:
- Hospitality Suites: Attendees are encouraged throughout the conference to visit the Hospitality Suites, where they can gain insights into relevant products/services and enjoy refreshments and networking.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.