Architecting the Digital Business: Scaling and Securing Mobility, Cloud and Data
Mobility, cloud and big data are connecting people, machines and devices in unprecedented numbers, transforming technology from a business tool to the very medium in which business is conducted. As the flow of data increases exponentially, technical professionals must find new ways to capture, analyze, communicate and protect information for business advantage—all within a framework that supports new markets, new models and new customer behaviors.
In 3.5 intensive days of research-focused sessions, analyst predictions and peer-to-peer interaction, you'll acquire the strategic insight and actionable next steps you need to successfully scale and secure mobility, cloud and data within your enterprise.
Analyst One-on-One sessions, hands-on workshops and peer networking, you'll gain knowledge and actionable insights, including:
- Combining technologies to build a digital business based on services
- Twarting advanced security and privacy threats
- Securing apps and data on cloud and mobile platforms
- Deploying a big data solution in production
- Identity and access management’s role in cloud and mobility
- Deploying and managing a hybrid private/public cloud
- Radical thinking: Unconventional and innovative ideas
Who Should Attend
Directors, Managers, Architects, Analysts and Planners in a variety of roles, including:
- Application Management
- Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure & Operations
- Identity Management and Privacy
- Security & Risk Management
- Mobile/Cloud/Data Project Managers
- Other Program & Project Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of IT leaders and technology professionals will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the people leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Sponsor access opportunities include:
- Hospitality Suites: Attendees are encouraged throughout the conference to visit the Hospitality Suites, where they can gain insights into relevant products/services and enjoy refreshments and networking.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.