- Northern Kentucky University
Pricing and Registration
- Read below for Gartner CIO Leadership Forum qualification details before submitting your application.
- Register for this event by telephone:
- 1 866-405-2511
Who Should Attend
The Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is for CIOs, and only CIOs. Which means, you are guaranteed a level of information exchange and peer interaction that is unrivaled. To ensure this commitment to our attendees, we ask that you verify your eligibility.
Registration for the Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is open only to CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business-unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 Billion+ (CIO surrogates and business-division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 1000 employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs- Attendance at CIO Leadership Forum is complimentary for Executive Programs Members. Complimentary attendance is not inclusive of CIO Delegates. Complimentary attendance, is non-transferable, includes the full-conference fee and does not include any travel-related expenses.
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization’s internal IT/IS operation.
Standard Conference Price
Fee includes conference attendance, documentation and planned functions.
- US $2,775
Contact your sales representative regarding ticket payment.
Gartner Executive Programs Members
Attendance at CIO Leadership Forum is complimentary for Executive Programs Members. Complimentary attendance at CIO Leadership Forum is only for Executive Programs members, not inclusive of CIO Delegates. Complimentary attendance, which is non-transferable, includes the full-conference fee and does not include any travel-related expenses. The companion program is complimentary for Gartner Executive Program members.
Complimentary Round of Golf
Start networking early by joining your peers Sunday morning for a shotgun golf outing at Monarch Beach Golf Links, a par-70 championship course with sweeping views to the sea. As a registered attendee, we are pleased to offer a complimentary round of golf. This outing will take place Sunday, March 17 with a shotgun start at 8:00 a.m. Transportation to the golf course will be provided from and to the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. If you are interested in this first-come, first-serve opportunity, please email email@example.com with the following information: Name, E-Mail address, Cell Phone Number, and Handicap. Further details to follow.
As this is a networking opportunity for registered attendees, interested companions are welcome to submit their information and will be accommodated if space is available. Companions will be responsible for their own round of golf. Further information on cost for companions will be available upon inquiry.
Our companion program is designed to facilitate companion networking and is available to guests of Gartner attendees. With registration for the companion program your companion can participate in the below activities:
- Sunday Night Welcome Reception*
- Breakfast each morning
- Monday Evening Special Event*
If you would like to register a companion, please visit the conference registration page, or once onsite fill out the form located at the Gartner registration desk during conference registration hours. A charge of $100 applies for companions.
* Food and beverages will be served. Due to liquor liability laws we are unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 21 at our evening functions. Baby-sitting services are available through the hotel concierge.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Registrations may be refunded or a ticket re-activated, if the cancellation is made in writing up to 15 business days prior to the start of the event. Cancellations received within 15 business days of an event or non-attendance will not be refunded and/or tickets will not be re-activated. Substitution of registrations may be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Sharing of attendee passes is not permitted. This conference is organized by Gartner which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to the conference to any entity or individual. Gartner's receipt of an application and/or payment does not constitute acceptance. Application and payments that are not accepted will be returned.