- Northern Kentucky University
Pricing and Registration
- Read below for Gartner CIO Leadership Forum qualification details before submitting your application.
- Register for this event by telephone:
- 1 866-405-2511
- Register for this event online:
Who Should Attend
The Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is for CIOs, and only CIOs. Which means, you are guaranteed a level of information exchange and peer interaction that is unrivaled. To ensure this commitment to our attendees, we ask that you verify your eligibility.
Registration for the Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is open only to CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business-unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 Billion+ (CIO surrogates and business-division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 1000 employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs- Attendance at CIO Leadership Forum is complimentary for Executive Programs Members. Complimentary attendance is not inclusive of CIO Delegates. Complimentary attendance, is non-transferable, includes the full-conference fee and does not include any travel-related expenses.
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization’s internal IT/IS operation.
Standard Conference Price
Fee includes conference attendance, documentation and planned functions (see below).
- US $2,850
Contact your sales representative regarding ticket payment.
Gartner Executive Programs Members
Attendance at CIO Leadership Forum is complimentary for Executive Programs Members. Complimentary attendance at CIO Leadership Forum is only for Executive Programs members, not inclusive of CIO Delegates. Complimentary attendance, which is non-transferable, includes the full-conference fee and does not include any travel-related expenses. The companion program is complimentary for Gartner Executive Program members.
- Conference attendance Sunday – Tuesday.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, special evening event (Monday); Breakfast, lunch (Tuesday)
- CIO Lounge access
- Complimentary Golf Outing on Sunday (see below)
Complimentary Golf Outing
Start networking early by joining your peers at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, February 23 for a shotgun golf outing at the award winning Wildfire Gold Club, located at the J.W. Marriott Dessert Ridge. This is a first-come, first-serve opportunity.
Our companion program is designed to facilitate companion networking and is available to guests of Gartner attendees. With registration for the companion program your companion can participate in the below activities:
- Sunday Night Welcome Reception*
- Breakfast each morning
- Monday Evening Special Event*
If you would like to register a companion, please visit the conference registration page, or once onsite fill out the form located at the Gartner registration desk during conference registration hours. A charge of $100 applies for companions.
* Food and beverages will be served. Due to liquor liability laws we are unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 21 at our evening functions. Baby-sitting services are available through the hotel concierge.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with this Gartner conference, please notify us in writing within 15 days of the conference and we will refund 100% of your registration fee.