- Senior Enterprise Process Architect
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc
Been to this Summit Before?
WHAT'S NEW IN 2014
You'll find fresh, new insight in all track sessions. In addition here are some new features for 2014:
- Just-released Gartner research on customer service and support, customer experience, marketing, sales and analytics, vision and strategy.
- New track focusing on how to use big data and advanced analytics to personalize your customer experience. Don't miss Understanding your Digitalized Customer track.
- A deeper dive into the critical skills required to create a truly customer-centric enterprise
- Back by popular demand from 2013, Pre-event CRM "boot camp" covering basics for those starting out in CRM
- New content not shared in 2013 focusing on: personalization, personal analytics, brand differentiation
- Industry specific workshops and roundtables for Insurance & Healthcare professionals
- Increased Emphasis on B2B: sales, marketing, and social media strategies
- Next-generation thinking that will shape your CRM strategies going forward
As an alumnus, we recognize your ongoing commitment and loyalty to Gartner Events. There are number of benefits available to our returning delegates:
- Priority booking for analyst one-on-one consultations from April 7 to April 21 (two weeks prior to general population)
- Alumni exclusive book signing with guest keynote, Steven Johnson, author of "Where Good Ideas come From"
- Gift bag upon arrival
- And more! Stay tuned for additional on-site benefits