- American Safety Insurance
Been to This Event Before?
WHAT'S NEW IN 2013
You'll find fresh, new insight in all track sessions. In addition here are some new features for 2013:
- Four NEW dedicated tracks that fully cover Web-scale IT, data center networking, cost optimization and IT leadership
- NEW! Gartner Hype Cycles and IT Market Clocks assessment framework sessions for:
- IT operations
- Power and cooling
- Twice as many Gartner Magic Quadrant sessions this year, featuring:
- Data center network infrastructure
- Client management tools
- IT service management tools
- Enterprise backup/recovery software
- Application performance monitoring
- Mobile device management software
- Managed hosting
- NEW! How to identify and develop emerging I&O skill sets for the IT workforce of the future
- NEW! Ask the Analyst sessions designed to allow you the opportunity to dig deeper into the analyst’s specialty.
Returning attendees: We recognize your ongoing commitment and loyalty to Gartner Events. There are number of benefits available to those returning to this event:
- Priority booking for analysts one-on-one consultations, workshops and analyst-user roundtables. Priority alumni booking opens on October 28. General registration begins on November 11.
- Alumni welcome bag
- Alumni networking lounge
- Alumni breakfast with Conference Chair, Mike Chuba
Check back as additional alumni benefits will be added soon!
*Note: All above benefits apply for returning attendees to this specific summit only.