- American Safety Insurance
Been To This Event Before?
What's New in 2014
- New virtual track on Software-Defined Anything (SDx) entitled Software-Defined Everything – Separating the Promise from the Hype.
- A dedicated keynote presentation on the recently released 2015 CIO Agenda and its implications on the I&O organization.
- Magic Quadrant track sessions on soon-to-be-released IT operations, mobility, virtualization and data center Magic Quadrants.
- Inaugural Magic Quadrants on solid state arrays, backup appliances and integrated systems
- Expanded Ask the Analysts sessions with a dedicated panel of analysts taking questions on various topics being held at the end of Days 2 and 3.
- Keynote presentations from Gartner analysts David Cappuccio, John Morency, and Raymond Paquet.
- External speaker Dick Heller will be presenting a new workshop on Leadership which will be run two times throughout the event.
As a returning attendee, we recognize your ongoing commitment and loyalty to Gartner Events. There are number of benefits available to our returning delegates:
- Priority booking for analyst one-on-one consultations, workshops and analyst-user roundtables. Priority booking opens on October 21. Open registration begins on November 4.
- Alumni welcome bag
- Alumni networking lounge
- Additional benefits to be added.
Check back as additional alumni benefits will be added soon!
*Note: All above benefits apply for returning attendees to this specific Summit only.