Architecting the Digital Business Ecosystem
Digital Business is the new reality, creating opportunities for innovation, growth and competitive advantage. Digital Business architects must lead the change, leveraging emerging technologies to create new business models.
Enterprise architects, strategists and IT innovation teams will discover how game-changing technologies — cloud, big data, mobile, Internet of Things, 3D printing, smart machines — can deliver business value in exciting new ways.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Insight on the critical topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Get the latest Gartner "must have" research on new EA trends, tools and skills
- Lead enterprise response to disruptive trends such as IoT, cloud, mobile and 3D printing
- Meet with your industry peers during networking sessions and share experiences
- Embrace today's digital business revolution to cement your business and IT leadership
- Attend SPARK sessions to learn about new ideas and innovations affecting EA
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Enterprise architects
- Chief Architects
- Application architects
- Business architects
- Technical architects
- IT and business strategists
- Innovation teams
- Business and IT planners
- CIOs and senior IT managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.