Business-Outcome-Driven EA: A Quantum Leap to Delivering High Value
The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit – our signature EA event – is the world’s most important gathering of enterprise architects, business strategists and IT innovation teams. Providing independent advice, attendees can evaluate their current EA strategy, exchange best practices with peers and spark new ideas. Attendees benefit from a unique learning experience filled with thought-provoking presentations, real-world case studies, analyst engagement and access to leading EA solution providers.
Gartner has led the way in defining and mastering the new era of business-outcome-driven EA. Learn how to create actionable deliverables to help your leaders respond to business and technology disruptions as well as understand what it takes to deliver the policies that enable business leaders to green-light change. As new opportunities and threats arise, EA must be poised to deliver significant contribution to business growth, resilience and competitiveness.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Insight on the critical topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Meet with your industry peers during networking sessions and share experiences
- Increase EA value today by learning proven EA techniques for success
- Obtain clarity as to how EA helps you facilitate organizational change
- Understand the continuing evolution of this strategic management discipline
- Grow your personal knowledge on the tools and strategies needed for EA success
- A two-day agenda packed with insights and world-class research
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Enterprise architects
- Application, solution, business and technical architects
- Strategy and planning heads
- CIOs and senior IT management
- Business and systems analysts
- IT innovation teams
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.