Join us at the annual gathering for the IT financial, procurement, vendor and asset management community that combines these interrelated roles into a single conference. Through analyst sessions, problem solving contract negotiation clinics and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Understand how to better optimize IT costs
- Better negotiate with software vendors
- Master IT and business leadership skills
- Enhance the state of IT asset management and increase program success
- Better prepare for and manage software audits
- Improve and procurement processes
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- IT Asset Management: Enabling Business Succes
- Financial Management: Cutting IT Costs and Growing Digital Business
- IT Procurement: Driving Business Outcomes With Innovative Procurement Strategies
- IT Vendor Management: Raising the Bar On Vendor Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Contract Negotiation Clinics
- Virtual Track: Advanced Practitioner
- Virtual Track: Cost Optimization
- Virtual Track: Emerging Trends
- Learn to control, optimize and reduce costs
- Gain best practices for tracking IT assets, asserting compliance and protecting against audits
- Discover how to elevate vendor management to a strategic practice
- Get hands-on negotiating skills with vendor specific advice
- Jumpstart your key ITAM and Procurement concepts
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.
Contract Negotiation Clinics
These small, hands–on workshops deliver a powerful combination of Gartner insight and peer best practices that will position you well for your next contract negotiation–or renegotiation–with strategic vendors. Registration required.