Join us at the annual gathering for the IT financial, procurement, vendor and asset management community that combines these interrelated roles into a single conference. Through analyst sessions, problem solving contract negotiation clinics and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Understand how to better optimize IT costs
- Better negotiate with software vendors
- Master IT and business leadership skills
- Enhance the state of IT asset management and increase program success
- Better prepare for and manage software audits
- Improve and procurement processes
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Learn to control, optimize and reduce costs
- Gain best practices for tracking IT assets, asserting compliance and protecting against audits
- Discover how to elevate vendor management to a strategic practice
- Get hands-on negotiating skills with vendor specific advice
- Jumpstart your key ITAM and Procurement concepts
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.
Contract Negotiation Clinics
These small, hands–on workshops deliver a powerful combination of Gartner insight and peer best practices that will position you well for your next contract negotiation–or renegotiation–with strategic vendors. Registration required.