Objective IAM Advice Directly From Our Analysts
This year, you'll discover sessions that'll show you the high-value "do this first" next steps to accelerate progress at every stage of IAM maturity. You'll be able to update, refine and vet your IAM program based on leading-edge research and case studies covering mobile, cloud, IAM as a service, privileged identity strategies, the Internet of Things and other key hot topics.
Our conference sessions will help you validate what you're doing and provide you with new ideas for what should be in your IAM strategy. You also have the opportunity to network with over 800 peers and meet with more than 40 of the world's leading solution providers.
As an attendee you'll experience:
- More networking during Super Roundtable sessions
- New Gartner for Technical Professionals content
- Expanded Showfloor hours to meet with solution providers
- Industry forums with content for healthcare, financial services, government, E/U and education
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our Agenda features comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with customizable track sessions to help you create an agenda based on your needs.
- Future IAM technology directions
- IAM implementation best practices
- Compliance and regulatory issues
- IAM governance and organizational issues
- Evaluating IAM tools/products
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.