Objective IAM Advice Directly From Our Analysts
Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2013 features more than 50 analyst-led sessions covering the full spectrum of IAM. Discover first-hand insight into broader industry challenges, how they relate to what you’re doing and lessons learned. You'll leave with actionable advice on what IAM solutions are available and how to fill in the gaps within your current solutions.
Our conference sessions will help you validate what you’re doing and provide you with new ideas for what should be in your IAM strategy. You also have the opportunity to network with over 800 peers and meet with more than 40 of the world’s leading solution providers.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our Agenda features comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with customizable track sessions to help you create an agenda based on your needs.
- Strategic Planning: Foundations, Architecture, Controls and Processes
- IAM in the Trenches: Getting the Most Out of Your Program
- Emerging Trends: The Mobile, Social, Cloud and Information Revolution
- Security and IAM: Safeguarding Access Together
- Technologists' Perspective: IAM in the Modern Era
- Virtual Track: Energy/Utilities
- Virtual Track: Financial Services
- Virtual Track: Government
- Virtual Track: Healthcare
- Virtual Track: Manufacturing
- IAM, security, mobility and cloud
- IAM best practices for deployment/operations
- Leveraging external identities
- Data security/IAM convergence
- Justifying IAM value for the business
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.