Drive Business Value with Leadership, People and Process Transformations
Digitalization is redefining the future of business, challenging leaders to bring fresh new thinking to the IT operations space. As traditional technologies and operating models grow obsolete, top–to–bottom transformation of people and processes is crucial to success. This year's agenda will help you and your I&O team discover innovative ways to optimize IT costs, increase your organization's efficiency, improve the quality of IT services and prepare for the massive operational changes that lie ahead.
What sets us apart:
- Unbiased, fact–based focus
- Actionable advice from 32 Gartner analysts
- Dynamic peer–to–peer networking
- The latest evaluation of technologies
- Creative solutions to complex problems
- Live audience polling
Hear how I&O professionals can benefit from targeted research and objective guidance at the Summit
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- Make agile thinking part of your culture
- Explore the role of automation in I&O
- Discover how to make both your service portfolio and catalog deliver real business value
- Gain insights on I&O leadership and make your organization a success
- Investigate the evolution of IT operations technology and how you can gain ROI
Who Should Attend
IT professionals responsible for:
- IT operations
- IT infrastructure
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Capacity planning
- Enterprise and IT architecture
- Facilities/mobility/quality management
- Service/storage/data center management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.