Delivering More Business Value For Less in An Age of Increasing Complexity
Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit 2013 will help I&O leaders apply authoritative thinking, leading-edge strategies and tactical best practices to their enterprise I&O planning and initiatives. You and your team will leave with a clear direction and actionable next steps for leveraging today's most critical I&O trends and technologies.
What sets us apart:
- Unbiased, fact-based focus
- Actionable advice from 32 Gartner analysts
- Dynamic peer-to-peer networking
- The latest evaluation of technologies
- Creative solutions to complex problems
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- Align people, processes and technology to be a valued strategic partner to the business
- Empower the enterprise with mobile, client computing and wireless solutions
- Identify the trends and technologies that will shape the data center of the future
- Maximize the value of both new and existing processes and technologies
- Meet the growing demands of structured and unstructured big data requirements
- Take crucial next steps toward the adoption of private and hybrid cloud
- Evaluate the most relevant and cost-effective I&O technologies and solutions
Who Should Attend
IT professionals responsible for:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Operations
- The Data Center
- Developing your organization's cloud strategy
- Storage, servers and server operating systems
- Enterprise mobility
- IT architecture
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.