Change I&O Today to Be Indispensable Tomorrow
Successful digital enterprises cannot be built upon a brittle Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) foundation – now is the time for I&O leaders to reject outmoded operating models, antiquated structures and technologies, and declining business relevance, and assume a key position of influence over the digital future of your enterprise. This year's Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit will help I&O leaders transform their organizations by providing new ways to identify and address skill gaps, align development and operations, link IT financial management with enterprise metrics and deliver higher levels of agility and efficiency, and more.
In 2.5 intensive days of research-focused sessions, analyst predictions and peer-to-peer interaction, you'll acquire the strategic insight and actionable next steps you need for I&O transformation and success in your own leadership role.
What sets us apart:
- Unbiased, fact-based focus
- Actionable advice from 32 Gartner analysts
- Dynamic peer-to-peer networking
- The latest evaluation of technologies
- Creative solutions to complex problems
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- Align people, processes and technology to be a valued strategic partner to the business
- Empower the enterprise with mobile and consumer technology solutions
- Identify the trends and technologies that will shape infrastructure and operations in the future
- Take crucial next steps toward the adoption of private and hybrid cloud
- Implement new strategies and tactics that address talent and process roadblocks
- Rethink your value proposition in lieu of evolving to cloud brokers rather than just technologists
- Communicate the right metrics to the business to demonstrate IT’s contribution to the bottom line
- Take new approaches to product acquisitions that enable you to meet the changing needs of the business
Who Should Attend
IT professionals responsible for:
- IT Operations
- IT Infrastructure
- Developing your organization's cloud strategy
- Enterprise mobility
- IT architecture
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.