The Launch Pad for Assured Business Outcomes & Transformation
Mobile, social, cloud and analytics are transforming the playing field. Businesses must leverage these new technologies to remain relevant, build partnerships, contain costs and stay competitive. Yet these rapidly advancing IT trends also mean unprecedented potential for business growth and change, bringing new hurdles to maintaining a trusted, unified view of data assets.
The Gartner Master Data Management Summit delivers the essential tools, recommendations and next steps you need to launch or expand a successful MDM program. Four comprehensive tracks cover everything from business buy-in, budgeting and MDM fundamentals to improving and advancing existing programs and making sure MDM is linked to the right data sources, business functions and IT infrastructure.
Join us this spring and discover everything you need to know to implement an effective MDM program or advance existing MDM efforts.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
More analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, provide expert insight into:
- Innovative, cost-effective ways to fuel your MDM program
- Establishing a solid business case for MDM
- Creating an effective vision, strategy, and roadmap
- MDM program management models and frameworks
- Organizational components, key roles and skills needed for success
- Aligning master data governance with compliance
- Implementing MDM as a pre-cursor to enterprise information management (EIM)
- Understanding the impact of future MDM trends
Who Should Attend
This Summit serves business and IT leaders in all stages of their MDM career including:
- IT Managers and Executives involved in MDM
- MDM, CDI and PIM Project/Program Managers
- Directors/Managers in CRM, SCM, SCP, ERP, PLM and Procurement
- Information Managers and Architects
- Data Managers and Architects
- VP/Director/Manager of EIM (or IM)
- Sales & Marketing Executives supporting MDM
World's Top Industry Experts
Event attendees will have access to the thought leadership of Gartner's global research organization, which offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives from more than 10,000 companies everyday.
You can Interact with Gartner analysts in several ways at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: insight and actionable advice direct from the experts onsite with Q&A
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: private consultation with a Gartner analyst to explore solutions to your business and IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: informal sessions moderated by Gartner analysts where you and your peers can share insight, challenges and concerns on today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
We bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution provider sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look at how new solutions and products work in the real world.
- Face-to-face sponsor meetings: Confer privately with sponsors in a 30-minute prearranged meeting that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.