Adapt your sourcing strategies to deliver a digital business transformation
The combined influence of social computing, mobile devices, big data and cloud everything is ushering in a new digital industrial economy. These disruptive forces have enabled organizations such as Netflix, Amazon and Spotify to redefine their industries and they will have a profound impact on your organization too — regardless of your industry. Are you prepared to take advantage of these opportunities and manage the threats?
The Gartner Sourcing & Strategic Vendor Relationships Summit delivers practical guidance and strategic advice on sourcing and IT services. Hear how you can:
- Adjust your sourcing strategies to address challenges and opportunities of digitalization
- Identify new services and providers that can deliver agility and innovation
- Negotiate successful contracts and take advantage of the latest pricing models
- Manage hybrid environments of traditional, cloud-enabled and globally delivered services
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, case studies, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, gain the strategies and tactical insight to:
- Meet enterprise objectives through an business-aligned sourcing strategy that takes advantage of the opportunities presented by digital business
- Develop a sourcing approach that allows you to run essential business operations effectively, while also enabling you to respond quickly to new business demands
- Future-proof your sourcing strategy by reappraising the vendor landscape and learning how to negotiate with and work with the new guard of suppliers
- Understand the business value, risks and maturity levels of cloud offerings and how to integrate them into traditional IT environments
- Realize the benefits of an effective vendor management program to drive more value and innovation from vendors, reduce risk and improve vendor relationships
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Chief Sourcing Officers, Heads of Outsourcing
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Global Delivery Managers, Global Sourcing Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.