Reimagine Sourcing: Align, Innovate and Execute
The premier outsourcing event for 2013 provides actionable advice, the latest thought leadership and best practices to guide CIOs, sourcing executives and leaders in making the best informed decisions while enabling a new balance between value, cost and risk. Dedicated content for CIOs, sourcing managers, contract managers and vendor managers. This year's summit challenges organizations to rethink their current sourcing approaches with a distinct purpose so that they can effectively:
- Align sourcing with the business and with strategic partners
- Innovate and convert concepts into successful outcomes delivering more business value
- Execute on new thinking amid economic turbulence and disruptive, fast-evolving technology change
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
A dynamic learning forum, featuring face-to-face engagement with Gartner analysts at workshops, tutorials, roundtables, and more.
- Develop sourcing strategies that align with and deliver business value
- Capitalize on new sourcing best practices and contracting options
- Develop a more creative, dynamic and strategic approach to sourcing decisions
- Capitalize on emerging technologies and new delivery models "powered by the cloud"
- Embed new cloud suppliers in your ecosystem of traditional suppliers
- Manage provider relationships effectively and monitor/manage their performance
- Establish flexibility in your services and your relationships with providers
- Identify new service providers to fulfil key initiatives
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Chief Sourcing Officers, Heads of Outsourcing
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Global Delivery Managers, Global Sourcing Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.