Optimize vendor performance, mitigate risks and negotiate the best deals
The Gartner Sourcing & Strategic Vendor Relationships Summit represents the best single opportunity for business and technology leaders to get independent guidance and strategic advice on:
- Sourcing strategies
- The IT and business process services marketplace
- Vendor identification, evaluation, selection and negotiation
- Vendor management
Participate in an immersive learning experience where you engage with leading Gartner analysts, hundreds of peers and world-class technology and services providers. Join attendees who are facing the same issues and challenges as you. Learn how to deliver innovation through your sourcing ecosystem, recalibrate your deals to enhance outcomes and better manage the relationships with your most critical providers.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Our comprehensive tracks drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: CIOs and Senior Leaders: Innovating and Succeeding in a Demanding Business Environment
- Track B: Sourcing and Contract Managers: Effective Evaluation, Selection and Contracting in a Time of Change
- Track C Vendor Managers: Managing Vendors in the Digital Industrial Economy
- Track D: Marketplace: Future-Proof Your Sourcing Strategies
- Adapt sourcing strategies to deliver agility, innovation and cost savings
- Benefit from cloud and integrate with traditional IT
- Manage your vendors for best performance
- Avoid being bypassed by the business
- Pricing, contracting and negotiating for the best deal
Hot topics you cannot miss:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.