Reimagine Sourcing: Align, Innovate and Execute
The Gartner Outsourcing & Strategic Partnerships Summit is the definitive annual event delivering practical guidance and strategic advice on outsourcing and IT Services.
For business and technology leaders, it represents the best single opportunity to get independent advice on their sourcing strategies, the outsourcing and IT services marketplace, vendor selection/negotiation and ongoing management of their outsourcing relationships.
Delegates will participate in an immersive learning experience where they'll engage with leading Gartner analysts, hundreds of peers and world-class outsourcing providers.
Fueled by the latest sourcing research and rich in best practices, the Summit delivers fresh insights on how to refresh and recreate your sourcing strategies to deliver successful business outcomes
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Our comprehensive tracks drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: CIOs and Senior Leaders: Growing and Succeeding in a Digital World
- Track B: Sourcing and Contract Managers: Selecting, Evaluating and Contracting for Optimal Deals
- Track C: IT Vendor Managers: Optimzing Your IT Vendor Ecosystem
- Track D: Activating the Next Generation Enterprise with Cloud and Industrialized Services
- Vendor evaluation and selection
- Contract negotiation and renegotiation
- Vendor and performance management
- Cloud and industrialized services
- Reimagining sourcing strategies
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.