- Larry Dolyniuk
- Director of Information Technology
- Defense Health Services Systems
Gartner will host the Invitational Program this year. A unique combination of Gartner's world-renowned insight, peer-networking, roundtable sessions, and case-study presentations from industry leading solution providers; the Gartner Invitational Program seeks to provide a forum for the exploration of top-of-mind IT security, privacy and risk/compliance management issues.
Qualified attendees receive a complimentary package including:
- Round-trip airfare
- Deluxe hotel accommodations for two nights with meals
- Complimentary registration for all event programs
- Free multimedia access – video with synchronized to Powerpoint slides – of summit sessions
Eligibilty: CISOs and senior executives with preferably three years or less in the role. Pre-qualification required by completing the application below.
Key Issues Addressed:
- Which processes and technologies can help you deftly respond to new and emerging threats?
- How can you best align organizational structures within your own department to the needs of the business?
- How are security and risk/compliance architectures evolving?
- How can security and risk/compliance policies be designed so that they make the most sense for your organization?