The Art of Supply Chain: Creative Solutions for the Next Generation
Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2015 will explore the new meaning of supply chain excellence in the digital age–preparing leaders to push past traditional boundaries, drive innovation, and uncover new sources of value for the enterprise. Supply chain leaders must merge the "science" of supply chain technologies with the "art" of processes, talent and metrics. Those who succeed will push past traditional boundaries and uncover vital new value streams.
Gartner Keynote 2014: Leading the Decade — Creating and Sustaining Excellence in the Supply Chain
All the supply chain insight you need. All in one place.
- Understand the future role of the Supply Chain Officer
- Ensure you have the right talent on your team for success
- Connect with your peers to share best practices
- Validate your strategic vision and investment decisions
- Discover, evaluate and compare the latest technologies, services and partnerships
- Access the unbiased guidance of industry analysts and thought leaders
Who Should Attend
The world's most important gathering of supply chain leaders, including:
- Chief Supply Chain Officers and other Senior Operations Executives
- Supply Chain and Demand Planning Executives
- Sourcing and Procurement Executives
- Distribution and Logistics Executives
- Supply Chain IT Executives
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal supply chain issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior supply chain leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the supply chain executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment..
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.