- Roger Kemp
- Executive Programs
Gartner Executive Programs
Featuring an exclusive CIO track, Gartner insight on the CIO role, an Executive Programs VIP experience, and business speakers you won't hear elsewhere, Symposium/ITxpo is where Executive Programs members gain the knowledge tools and insight required to lead IT in 2015 — and beyond.
Take advantage of the complimentary attendance included in your Executive Programs membership. Contact your Gartner executive client manager today to register for Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Barcelona, Spain.
Executive Programs Features
Full Participation in the CIO Program
Including workshops, CIO luncheons featuring dynamic speakers, and additional CIO-exclusive sessions, the CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo provides you with the opportunity to gain new insights from Gartner while exploring the trends, issues and possibilities most important to you with your peers.
Executive Programs Member Lounge
Our Executive Programs lounge has been created to meet the expectations of our discerning members. The interior design and seating areas provide a soothing and enjoyable ambience. Relax and treat yourself to the range of premium services available for your pleasure. The Executive Programs lounge has been designed to maximize your comfort and provide you with all the facilities you will require while attending Symposium/ITxpo in order to stay productive while you are out of the office.
Lounge features include:
- Semi-private personal work space supplied with basic stationary
- Semi-private meeting rooms
- Session replay booths
- Video-wall featuring live-stream of keynote sessions
- Spotlight Centre highlighting some of Gartner's key online features as well as exclusive Executive Programs Spotlight Sessions
- One-on-one sign up desk for Executive Programs members
- CIO Survey participation
- Selection of snacks and beverages including working lunch options
- Head and shoulders relaxation massages
- Charging solutions
A series of Spotlight Sessions take place at the Spotlight Center in the Executive Programs member lounge. These sessions are exclusive to Executive Programs members and feature some of symposium's hottest topics and Gartner Analysts in 30-minute informal sessions followed by question and answer opportunities. Visit Events Navigator for more details and a schedule of the sessions.
Meet with speakers and Gartner analysts who can provide focused insight tailored to your context. Standard one-on-one sessions are 30 minutes; Executive Programs members may upgrade to 60-minute sessions upon request. In addition, Executive Programs members enjoy priority one-on-one scheduling prior to Symposium as well as a dedicated one-on-one scheduling desk onsite in the Executive Programs member lounge. Priority one-on-one scheduling for Executive Programs members only will be available in the months prior to Symposium.
Exclusive Member Networking Events
Opportunities to connect with a community of CIOs from around the world and across industries:
- Tuesday, November 11 — Join us for an exclusive Executive Programs special evening event for informal, fun and stimulating evening networking with your fellow Executive Programs attendees.
- Community and Industry Specific Sessions — Participate in sessions that focus on women CIOs and senior IT executives, public sector, higher education, defense and security and many more. All sessions require pre-registration and can be booked through Events Navigator .
- On-site Networking Sessions — With thousands of members worldwide, Gartner Executive Programs offers an unparalleled CIO network. Enhance your professional network as you work with this exclusive community of Gartner Executive Programs members.
Enjoy priority seating at the live keynote presentations. Executive Programs members enjoy a priority fast track option to enter the keynote sessions and can take advantage of reserved seating at the front of the Keynote Auditorium.
Executive Programs members may each bring one non-work companion (age 21 and over) to Symposium on a complimentary basis. Companions are invited to the main attendee meals (the CIO lunch program is not included), the Monday night Executive Programs special event and Tuesday night Symposium special event.
Bring Your Boss
Executive Programs members are offered a complimentary invitation to bring your boss or a C-level peer to Barcelona. He or she will leave Gartner Symposium/ITxpo with new insights into the intersection of business and IT. Your executive client manager will be pleased to help you and your boss register and provide you with further details.
A limited number of hotel rooms have been reserved for Executive Programs members only at the main Symposium preferred hotels. For the full hotel listing please visit the online accommodation portal accessible once you are registered.
For questions about accommodations please contact our customer services at:
- Telephone: +44 20 8879 2430 +44 20 8879 2430 FREE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries about Gartner Executive Programs Symposium experience please contact: ExP.EMEAevents@gartner.com
About Gartner Executive Programs
Thousands of CIOs and IT executives worldwide receive contextualized advice and participate in peer exchange opportunities through Gartner Executive Programs. Members enjoy unrivaled service delivery from a team of CIO experts, unique insight into the CIO role and the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs. Through membership benefits including a team of CIO savvy service delivery professionals, exclusive research, and peer networking opportunities, Gartner Executive Programs equips members with the tools and knowledge they need to deliver exceptional results for their organizations.