- Chief Information Officer
- American Shipping
Team Attendance Program
Bring the Team: Fast Track Your Strategy
Symposium/ITxpo is designed with the various roles of IT and business leaders in mind. Bringing your team helps an organization to capture all of the insight necessary to create, validate and execute a full IT strategy. To help your team make the most of the event, we offer a Symposium Team Program for companies sending five or more associates.
Complimentary Registration Reward
Teams that meet paid attendance thresholds qualify for a complimentary registration for a colleague:
|Team Size||Paid Registrations||Complimentary Team Registration|
Team Meeting with Analyst **
Option to schedule a time with an analyst for private consultations to explore solutions to IT initiatives, issues and challenges. Meeting requests must be made 3 weeks prior to start of the event. Any requests within 3 weeks will be based upon availability. Specific analyst availability or topic coverage is not guaranteed.
Small Team — 30 minute
Medium Team — 1 hour
Large Team — up to two 1-hour meetings with an individual analyst
** Meetings with Gartner Analysts are reserved for End-Users. Vendor Client organizations are eligible for meetings with Gartner Analysts if the registrants are part of the Office of the CIO.
Symposium on Demand
Complimentary streaming access to Symposium on Demand (for all available sessions)
To register a team and receive the benefits noted here please call +44 20 8879 2430.
Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying paid registrations for Gartner Symposium/ITxpo are: cash registrations, paid ticket registrations or product entitlements such as Executive Program registrations as described below.
- Complimentary registrations do not qualify as counting toward the team size.
- A combination of paid tickets and cash registrations may be used to qualify for complimentary registrations.
- All registrations must be paid in full before complimentary registration can be used.
- For our Executive Programs members/delegates: The first Executive Programs registration submission qualifies as a paid registration and the first Executive Programs registration submission qualifies as counting toward the Team Send size. Additional Executive Programs members may be added to a team to take advantage of the benefits on-site; however, only the first submission will be counted as a paid registration and only the first submission qualifies towards the total count to get to the next-size team.
- Teams that exceed the large team size paid registration threshold will qualify for additional complimentary registrations according to the small team size increments.
- Teams must consist of employees of the same organization.
- There is a limit of three teams per organization. Teams cannot be split to form small or medium teams.
- To qualify for the on-site Team Send Program deliverables, teams must be registered more than three weeks before the start of the event.
- This program voids all other team offers and promotions for event attendance. Time-based registration offers such as early bird are still applicable.
- The event is organized by Gartner, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. Gartner's receipt of an application and/or payment does not constitute acceptance. Application and payments that are not accepted will be returned.