Discover new ways to advance the business
Twelve months ago, Gartner urged CIOs and senior IT executives to re-imagine, rethink and reconsider what IT means and how it can be applied to the needs and goals of the enterprise. Today, the quest for IT re-imagination has escalated — reflecting a powerful nexus of forces that will require the business to think, work and connect in entirely new ways.
Join 1,500 of your professional peers in Brazil — including more than 250 CIOs — at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013. There you will:
- Learn how IT can be used to amplify the enterprise, creating new levels of strength, visibility and power
- Understand how connections both inside and outside the enterprise can be made richer and more valuable
- Recognize how an unprecedented nexus of forces will render traditional IT concepts obsolete
- Receive in-depth industry insight during Industry Sunday and throughout the week
- Align your strategic objectives with solutions that focus on the priorities of the 2013 Gartner CIO Agenda Survey
Symposium/ITxpo 2012 Gartner Analyst Opening Keynote Presentation.
Attend Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 and come away with strategies and tactics essential for advancing enterprise and professional goals:
- Master how to improve IT contribution for enterprise growth
- Determine ways IT can contribute to improve enterprise competitiveness
- Capitalize on innovation and investment opportunities
- Create an action plan to reduce IT costs
- Confirm the strategic IT direction for your company
- Enhance your negotiation skills through the contract negotiation clinics
- Understand the economics of new infrastructure models
- Empower your organization on the new vision of IT, establishing yourself as an innovator
- Formulate new directives on the integrated IT role in driving business
Who Should Attend
Symposium/ITxpo is for IT industry leaders, including:
- Senior IT Leaders
- Technology and Business Strategy Executives
- Institutional Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Technology and Service Providers
- Press and Media
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.