THE CIO PROGRAM
Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs,
The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2015 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria. Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The Exclusive CIO Program Experience
CIO leadership is being challenged in historic new ways, requiring a fresh approach to IT concepts, strategies. Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs, the CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo offers the most timely, relevant content available to CIOs — all captured in a comprehensive agenda of interactive workshops, CIO-exclusive sessions, guest speaker luncheons and other formats appropriate to a C-level audience.
- CIO-only sessions
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (see below)
- Three agenda subthemes: The now: Renovate and refresh, The new: Commit and drive, The you: Balance and lead.
- Smaller-scale, CIO-only workshops
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- CIO-only ITxpo exhibit hours on Wednesday, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- CIO exclusive Peer Connect Networking sessions
- Lounge access, with special amenities
Plus, gain immediate ROI from the broader Symposium/ITxpo agenda over the course of three days: 4 IT role–based tracks with 90+ sessions, 30 Gartner analysts, an Industry Program with targeted content, 30+ sponsors, facilitated CIO networking and more!
New! CIO Team Program
The successful implementation of driving digital business depends on outstanding execution across IT and business teams. This is why we have introduced the CIO Team program at Symposium/ITxpo designed to facilitate group learning and interaction with a CIO* and their direct reports through team-focused benefits including:
- Group rate discount (discounts based on team size)
- (1) team meeting with an analyst
- Select workshop(s)/sessions designed for teams (may vary per region)
- Onsite assistance for organizing a team meeting
*The CIO must be approved and confirmed for the CIO program to be eligible for program benefits
CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business-unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 Billion+ (CIO surrogates and business-division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 1000 employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation.
Exclusive CIO Keynote Speaker
- Pete Goss MBE
- Outstanding Yachtsman, Inspirational Adventurer, Company Director and Author