- Principal Architect
- Australia Post
Been to Symposium Before?
Sym Club* is an attendee loyalty program designed to recognize your dedication to attending each year by enhancing your experience.
SYM CLUB ONSITE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Early-bird price up until event
- Priority keynote seating
- Priority analyst one-on-one prebooking, and more
- Exclusive access to the Priority Lounge open Tuesday – Thursday
* To qualify for membership, you must have attended a Gartner Symposium/ITxpo event in each of the past three consecutive years. If you’ve attended in the past two years only and you attend in 2014, you qualify for Sym Club status. To retain your status, you must attend thereafter on an annual basis.
NEW AND NOTABLE FOR 2014
Customize your experience
A wealth of session types to custom fit your role, industry and learning style.
Lead by example
With tracks designed to expand your leadership potential.
- Innovators track: CIO guest speakers and CIO interviews are featured in this track. Watch gartner.com for additional speakers.
- Break away from the everyday and infuse new thinking into your strategy and initiatives by listening to our thought-provoking guest speaker lineup:
- Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist of Canva
- Lewis Pugh, Ocean Advocate, Maritime Lawyer and Pioneer Swimmer
- Andrew McAfee - Principal Research Scientist, Center for Digital Business, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Mark Jefferies - The Art of Business Influence
- Dr Jason Fox - Make Clever Happen
- Virtual tracks: on Digital Business and Skills, Culture and Leadership.
No shortage of ways to CONNECT
- Industry Monday meet-and-greet session, roundtables and networking lunch
- Daily meal-based networking
- Exchanging best practices during analyst-user roundtables, topic-based workshops
- ITxpo networking receptions held on Tuesday and Wednesday nights for all attendees
Receive ACTIONABLE advice
Each session and workshop is designed to help you enhance your current roadmap with three new conference subthemes:
- Renovate the core: Change, evolve or optimize your existing legacy environment and where renovation is not possible
- Exploit the new: Leverage the new practices and technologies that support innovation
- Provide and cultivate leadership: Learn new ways to lead and make organizational adjustments through the digital transformation