Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs, The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria.
Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The CIO Program Experience
The intensive three-day CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 offers targeted content and session formats of special relevance to the CIO community. This year's CIO agenda is structured according to three key themes — digital growth, innovation and leadership, and operational and organizational excellence — coverage on CIO priority topics with actionable, how-to focus to help you increase business value, revenue and results through strong digital leadership. Your CIO Program experience includes:
- A CIO-only gathering at Symposium/ITxpo, ensuring a level of information exchange that is unparalleled
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (speaker announcements below)
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- Dedicated CIO track sessions and new team workshops for CIOs to attend with their leadership teams
- Private CIO Lounge, with special amenities
Plus, gain immediate ROI from the broader Symposium/ITxpo agenda over the course of four days: 10 IT role–based tracks with 200 sessions, 50 Gartner analysts, an Industry Program with targeted content, 70 sponsors, facilitated CIO networking and more!
CIOs or equivalent–level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise–wide (or business–division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $300M+ (applicants may be additionallyqualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 100+employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation
CIO-Exclusive Luncheon Speakers
- General George W. Casey, Jr.
- Retired, United States Army
- Tim Longhurst
- Trendspotter and Futurist
Exclusive CIO Program Workshop
- Dr. Louise Mahler
- Expert in Communications, Leadership and Body Language