- Chief Manager
- State Bank on India
The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is designed based on feedback from more than 2,000 CIOs and includes analyst presentations, problem-solving workshops and meaningful exchange with your CIO peers. In a format specifically requested by CIOs, the program offers a rare opportunity to share real-world experiences with your peers while experiencing the proven value of Gartner advice and insight.
CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business-unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 Billion+ (INR 55 Billion+) (CIO surrogates and business-division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (INR 11 billion to INR 54.99 billion) (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 1000 employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation
How to Participate
Participation in The CIO Program is for qualified CIOs. There is no additional fee for this program and participants will still have access to the wider Symposium/ITxpo event. All Executive Programs and Majestic attendees will automatically be qualified for the CIO Program.
To be considered for The CIO Program please select YES during registration for the question, "Do you want to attempt to qualify for The CIO Program?". The qualification requests will be reviewed by the Program Managers of the event and if approved, you will receive access to The CIO Program content within Agenda Builder.