- Chief Manager, Systems
- State Bank of India
Pricing and Registration
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo has reached sold-out status. At this time we are not accepting any more registrations.
- Thanks for your interest in attending. For additional Symposia to attend, visit: gartner.com/symposium
- Register for this event by telephone:
- +91 80 2222 2079
- Register for this event online:
Standard Conference Price
Fee includes conference attendance: 14 October (Industry Day) – 17 October, documentation and planned functions
- INR 73,650
Public Sector Price
Fee includes conference attendance: 14 October (Industry Day) – 17 October, documentation and planned functions.
- INR 58,900
Eligibility for the Public Sector Price will be verified, proof of public sector status will be required. Price cannot be applied retrospectively.
Public Sector Definition: National Government, Local Government; Non-Financial Public Enterprises; Public Administration, and Education
We also accept Gartner Symposium tickets as payment. For more information please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIO Team Program
Benefits of the CIO* team program include:
- Group rate discount (discounts based on team size)
- (1) team meeting with an analyst
- Select workshop(s)/sessions designed for teams (may vary per region)
- Onsite assistance for organizing a team meeting
*The CIO must be approved and confirmed for the CIO program to be eligible for program benefits,
For more information, email India.TeamSend@gartner.com or contact your Gartner account manager.
GROUP RATE DISCOUNT
Send a Group to the Conference — and Save
Symposium Group Rate Discounts by Group Size:
- 5 for the price of 4
- 10 for the price of 8
- 15 for the price of 12
Gartner Executive Programs Members
Take advantage of the complimentary attendance* included in your Executive Programs membership. Contact your Gartner executive client manager to register for Gartner Symposium/ITxpo in Goa, India.
*Complimentary attendance and related additional benefits are for Executive Programs members only. Should you have any questions regarding eligibility, please contact your Executive Programs service delivery team. Complimentary attendance is not transferable, and no substitutions are allowed. Complimentary attendance includes the full conference fee only and does not include any travel-related expenses.