Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 Agenda
Symposium/ITxpo 2014 will prepare CIOs and senior IT executives for leadership in the digital world like no other experience can. Our 2014 agenda will provide full coverage of the game-changing forces at work in enterprise IT, delivered in a variety of formats designed to engage, inform and enlighten.
This year, we will deliver fresh, leading-edge content and address:
- Roles, skills, responsibilities and professional development required for leadership in the digital world
- High-priority IT trends and topics that will impact strategy and help guide investment decision-making
- How IT can and must demonstrate business value and contribute to sustainable enterprise transformation
Watch last year's session with Dave Aron: The CIO Agenda for 2014.
What the CIO Needs to Know
IT leadership is undergoing rapid and fundamental change—redefining the CIO role in the face of digital forces that must be understood, embraced and leveraged to move the enterprise forward. The exclusive CIO Program at Symposium/ITxpo focuses on the priorities CIOs themselves have identified as crucial to success, offering qualified attendees features and formats that include:
- CIO-only networking opportunities
- New research focused on CIO-selected topics
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon keynote guests
- Collaborative small-group CIO Workshops
Tracks Organized by IT Role
Your Priorities. Your Symposium
Each track is designed to address the key priorities and challenges you face. The Symposium/ITxpo role experience includes the targeted sessions and networking opportunities you need to transform your organization's IT strategies.
- IT Infrastructure & Securities
- IT Infrastructure & Sourcing
- Emerging & Strategic Initiatives