THE CIO PROGRAM
Based on direct input from more than 500 CIOs,
The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria. Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The CIO Program Experience
The intensive three-day CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 offers targeted content and session formats of special relevance to the CIO community. The CIO agenda will be structured according to key themes — coverage on CIO priority topics with actionable, how-to focus to help you increase business value, revenue and results through strong digital leadership. Your CIO Program experience includes:
- A CIO-only gathering at Symposium/ITxpo, ensuring a level of information exchange that is unparalleled
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (check back for speaker announcements)
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- Dedicated CIO track sessions and new team workshops for CIOs to attend with their leadership teams
- Private CIO Lounge, with special amenities
CIOs or equivalent–level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise–wide (or business–division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $300M+ (applicants may be additionallyqualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 100+employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation